32-inch class HD Roku smart TV. Roku TV personalized home screen. Dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi. 3 HDMI inputs, analog video input, USB port, digital and analog audio output. Digital television tuner. 720p resolution. 60Hz CMI. Troubleshooting tips: My TV turns ON, but there is No Video If you power on your TV but you do not see the menu options, or any video display – just a black, blank screen, and possibly no audio as well; try the recommended steps below to resolve the issue. Check if the status LED, in front of your TV is ON. To confirm, point the TCL remote towards the TV and press any button. You should see the LED blink every time your press the remote. If yes, proceed with Step #2. Verify the cable connections. Make sure all external devices plugged into the TV are properly connected to the appropriate port, and are powered on. If necessary, unplug then reconnect the cables to the corresponding ports. Restart the TV. Press the power button located underneath the TCL logo. Unplug the TV from the power outlet. After 30 seconds, plug the TV back. Reset the TV.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.9″ x 17.1″ x 3.2″, TV with stand: 28.9″ x 19.2″ x 7.2″
- Smart functionality offers access to over 4,000 streaming channels featuring more than 450,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- 720p HD resolution for a crisp picture. 120V – 60Hz 50W; Inputs: 3 HDMI (1 w/ ARC), 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- 60Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with minimal motion blur